Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Develop and execute a social media strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Collaborate with cross functions to ensure streamlined and integrated communication strategy
- Continuously improve by analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Develop reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising social media campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (A marketing major would be preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in social media marketing
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johar Town