How We Work
The process is defined as a sequence of steps. When followed, it helps to achieve a goal. We consider it – the art of thinking through.
- Run through the entire project with the Client to understand the requirements.
- Establish a detailed idea about the goals and business objectives of the client.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and propose a value engineered solution.
- Understanding the target audience, market & geography.
- Clarifying all queries and doubts which the team has, post initial analysis.
- Understanding and documenting client’s design and branding preferences.
- Laying down assumptions and constrains!
- Coming with a high level epic mapping and optimised solution.
- We develop the solution with agile technology and frameworks available and make sure it works best for your business.
- Our Highly Experienced team of Software Developers and Process Engineers are dedicated to each project to make sure client requirements are never compromised and state of the art solution is delivered.
- We provide free of cost 2-months bug-free period along with ongoing customer support available 24/7.
- We Serve Clients Forever.
How We Work
WorkTech custom application development services cover third-party integration, mobile, desktop, web and DWH & BI. Once you’ve outlined your initial requirements, we’ll work with you to validate your product vision and assumptions, then we’ll handle project implementation.
Together, we’ll scope your software development requirements and identify which ideas hold the most water, so we can create a roadmap for the project that ensures the best possible chance of long-term success.
Our expert development team will design a custom software solution that best fits your requirements, utilising emerging technologies to plug gaps in your current IT ecosystem.
WorkTech software development services look at both the functional requirements of your custom app and its quality – from a user’s perspective – in line with industry standards. We offer software quality assurance and testing, user acceptance testing and support with creating technical documents.
Governance covers the product’s deployment to your environment and any subsequent progress reporting. We provide a single point of accountability and a clear definition of roles, responsibilities and key stakeholder relationships, with full transparency on issue management and resolution. This keeps you in the know, and keeps your project moving forwards.
Get to know
Once appointment with our Business Development Manager is conducted, we formalize a brand launch and solution development strategy for you to provide the value for money proposition.
Send us a message now through Contact Us tab, and one of our highly experienced Business Development Manager will get in touch with your shortly.
We offer free of cost consultation with our Business Development Manager, who will evaluate your requirements and provide the best optimized application solution enhancing your brand reach.
Well, the most important thing to know is what do you want to accomplish. Why do I need this software? What for? What should it do? Having a clear vision in mind is crucial when ordering a software application. You don't want to spend many months developing it with us without being sure what you need. We'll also be glad to help you get started, building projects from scratch is nothing new for us.
We perform 3 stage evaluation on your requirements and after evaluating the scope of works in detail, only will be able to advise the exact timeframes. WorkTech is well known for timely delivery as we value our Clients Money, Time and Understanding.
Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions 24/7