With Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), a company is able to track all their financials, logistics and resources through a unified system. WorkTech takes pride in developing an ERP software, based on e-procurement.
Developed for the government, ‘Smart Procure’ opened the lines of communication by creating a direct link between the supplier and purchaser. It offered the following features:
- Facilitating interactions such as bids, purchase orders and emails
- Built-in monitoring tools to maximize performance
- Centralized transaction tracking
- Improved inventory control
- Information on vendor names, items procured, prices paid and the