We are hiring a React JS Developer to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the Manager.
- Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements.
- Install and configure server environments for React deployments.
- Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts.
- You will be responsible for ownership, monitoring, reporting, and assistance.
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, and data structure libraries.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, performance testing frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM
- Preferred degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar Soft Skills:
- Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions.
- Good time management, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Capability to write crisp and clear code based on guidelines and best practices.
- Willingness to learn modern-day tools and processes.
- Good problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Creativity and accountability
2+ years of professional experience working with React JS