We are hiring a React Native Developer to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the Manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
!! Important Points
- Location: Lahore Based
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Min. 2 years
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for FullStack’s clients.
- Must have ML/AI Exposure.
- Must have a solid understanding of App Store and Play Store processes and app releases.
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, a QA professional, and a designer.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc..
- Follow FullStack’s detailed development process
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Experience working with node.js, ML/AI API integration, Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- You’re passionate about software development…it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.